RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] The "Heikin-Ashi-Chart" in Metastock ??

Hi Mr. Dusant, I’m
a new user to the group.

>1)<span
size=2 color=navy face=Arial>I went to your site looking for Heikin <span
class=SpellE>Ashi code but didn&#8217;t find it. Where would it be?

>2)<span
size=2 color=navy face=Arial>I found your educational section pretty good. Particularly the intuitive
logic of corrections taking longer than impulses to indicate a change of trend.
If you&#8217;ve got that-days between troughs and peaks-bit coded for <span
class=SpellE>Metastock, could you share it with us? Unless <span
class=GramE>its proprietory.

Regards,<font
color=navy>

Vignesh Eswar<font
color=navy>

Trade Well. Trade Wise.

From: Dusant
[mailto:dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent<span
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock
Group] The "Heikin-Ashi-Chart" in Metastock ??

>Heikin Ashi code has been posted
earlier. The candles cannot be plotted in MS, in the Heikin Ashi method.

>The Heikin Ashi method of plotting
is available on my website.

>Dusant
Chief Architect
http://www.candlestrength.com/

face=Arial>From:<font
size=2 face=Arial> <a
href="" title="oekendoel@xxxxxxxxxxx">jeanpierredaelemans

>To:<font
size=2 face=Arial> <a
href=""
title="equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Sent:<font
size=2 face=Arial> Friday,
April 16, 2004 3:02 PM

>Subject:<font
size=2 face=Arial>
[EquisMetaStock Group] The "Heikin-Ashi-Chart" in Metastock ??

>Hello Guys,

Is here someone who has the formule for to build the "Heikin-Ashi-
Chart" into Metastock ??

It is a new technique of a japanese candlestick !!!

Thanks for helping me
J-P

     <a
href="">equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx