[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: The "Heikin-Ashi-Chart" in Metastock ??

JP,

We discussed the code several months ago in this group. Do an archive
search and you should find the info. The actual code given in the
TASC article can be obtained from traders.com in their traders tips
section. The problem that we had in being able to use the code in
Metastock was that you must use manipulated date in order to
accomplish the screen plot. It can be done by using excel for the
manipulations and then importing this data into metastock. Not an
easy task but certainly capable of being done.

Would be nice if the manipulated data was available from an outside
source but I am not aware of any providers of this data.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jeanpierredaelemans"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511