RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 7.2 in Windows XP

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Dear Kamar,
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Metastock v7.00 and v7.01 had extremely slow explorer
problems with Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP (I guess they forgot to
test it on such platforms).  It was fixed with v7.02 and above, which was
available as a free upgrade to registered users of v7.  Call up Equis
support and see if they have any CDs left.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in
Australia, Asia, Europe, UK & USA -<A
title=http://www.premiumdata.net/ href=""><FONT
face=Arial size=2>www.premiumdata.net
<FONT face=Arial