Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: sequential

Perhaps it might have been my mistake.  I think I also saw the code on this website.  Would someone like to comment if this might work or if this is the code that they have used:

http://www.guppytraders.com/Metastock%20Formulas/metastock%20formula%2023.htm

Thanks,
AlHenry Z Kaczmarczyk <henry1224@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Al.I don't think that there is an Add-on plug in from Metastock, nor do I think that Tom DeMark has one for Metastock.I have developed an expert but it uses a forward Ref function which all but renders it useless in real life trading--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elnaseer dina <zebra7860@xxxx> wrote:> Hello,>  > Does anybody have an opinion of Thomas Demark's Sequential plug in for MS?   I have the intraday 8.0 version and vaguely remember it being offered in one of my older softwares but never looked into it too much.  Has anybody used it and found it useful?  Just kinda curious, that's all.>  > Thanks,> Al> > > > ---------------------------------> Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals