[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: sequential

yes, that is the code , if you look into the buy and sell setups,
you will notice that they use forward ref Functions, thus making
them useless

Henry

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elnaseer dina
<zebra7860@xxxx> wrote:
> Perhaps it might have been my mistake.  I think I also saw the
code on this website.  Would someone like to comment if this might
work or if this is the code that they have used:

> http://www.guppytraders.com/Metastock%20Formulas/metastock%
20formula%2023.htm

> Thanks,
> Al
>
> Henry Z Kaczmarczyk <henry1224@xxxx> wrote:
>
> Al.
> I don't think that there is an Add-on plug in from Metastock, nor
do
> I think that Tom DeMark has one for Metastock.
> I have developed an expert but it uses a forward Ref function
which
> all but renders it useless in real life trading
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elnaseer dina
> <zebra7860@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anybody have an opinion of Thomas Demark's Sequential plug
in
> for MS?   I have the intraday 8.0 version and vaguely remember it
> being offered in one of my older softwares but never looked into
it
> too much.  Has anybody used it and found it useful?  Just kinda
> curious, that's all.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Al

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511