[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: sequential

Al.
I don't think that there is an Add-on plug in from Metastock, nor do
I think that Tom DeMark has one for Metastock.
I have developed an expert but it uses a forward Ref function which
all but renders it useless in real life trading

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elnaseer dina
<zebra7860@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody have an opinion of Thomas Demark's Sequential plug in
for MS?   I have the intraday 8.0 version and vaguely remember it
being offered in one of my older softwares but never looked into it
too much.  Has anybody used it and found it useful?  Just kinda
curious, that's all.