[Metastockusers] Re: Coding a "zigzag" type indicator

Dusant,
Thks for your response. I already thought of using LastValue (must
be...), but not able to come up with a solution so far. I have an
array with 0s and, at some points, values of maxs and mins - both
ahead of the bars when they really occurred. In a given bar (for
example, a real low), how can I refer the first 2 values (even using
LastValue) of the above array different from 0 AND ahead of the
actual bar, in order to be able to plot a line connecting real low
with real high ?
Heitor
--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Heitor,
> You can use the function lastvalue() to load a data array, and get
your calculations.
> On the date of the mathematical evaluation, you can reference a
future data point using this.
> E.g. assuming u have data from 1 Jan 2003 to 31 Dec 2003, you can
take a data point on say 30th Jan 2003, and evaluate the formula.
However, you cannot reference a data point in future which does not
exist (like) 2 Jan 2004.