Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] formula of points ??

Maybe something like this,
LP:= if(ref(L, -1) = LLV(L, 3) and ref(H, -1) =
LLV(H, 3), 1, 0);

HP:= if(ref(H, -1) = HHV(H, 3) and ref(L, -1) =
HHV(L, 3), 1, 0);
coupled with some other conditions can be a
starting point. :))
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr