Re: [Metastockusers] Coding a "zigzag" type indicator

Heitor,
You can use the function lastvalue() to load a
data array, and get your calculations.
On the date of the mathematical evaluation, you
can reference a future data point using this.
E.g. assuming u have data from 1 Jan 2003 to 31
Dec 2003, you can take a data point on say 30th Jan 2003, and evaluate the
formula. However, you cannot reference a data point in future which does not
exist (like) 2 Jan 2004.
Hope this helps.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/