Re: [Metastockusers] Linking to Excel

Thanks for your reply, Jay. That's not the answer I was hoping for but I
guess it's reality. Equis support just told me pretty much the same thing.

Go another round with me, would you?

1) Can I at least get the daily prices from Metastock into Excel: O, H, L, C?

2) I can still perfrom the OLE linking of formulas, though, right?

Philip

At 09:39 PM 2/6/2004, you wrote:
><<Greetings,
>
>I would like to link my exploration results to an excel spreadsheet. Can
>you tell me how to identify the result files and where they're kept?
>
>TIA,
>Philip Schmitz>>
>
>I think you'll find that the MS file format is not compatible with
>anything else.  What I do is select one line of the Exploration report, do
>a Ctrl C (copy), and paste it into Excel.  By copying one line it in fact
>copies all lines of your report.
>
>Jay
>
>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
><http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ctabdh3/M=267637.4521717.5694185.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705001779:HM/EXP=1076210171/A=1945637/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178397&partid=4521717>
>click here
>
>[]

>    *
> <mailto:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe>Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>    *
>    * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/zMEolB/TM