Re: [Metastockusers] Linking to Excel

<<Greetings,I would like to link my exploration results to an excel spreadsheet. Can you tell me how to identify the result files and where they're kept?TIA,Philip Schmitz>>

I think you'll find that the MS file format is not compatible with anything else.  What I do is select one line of the Exploration report, do a Ctrl C (copy), and paste it into Excel.  By copying one line it in fact copies all lines of your report.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/