Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Heikin-Ashi Code?

Chief Architect, MetaStock can import OHLC data, as well as 12 other
data strings, via DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) Server (EqDdeSrv.exe).

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant@xxxx" <dusant@xxxx>
wrote:
> This chart has been created in a spreadsheet.
> The other moving averages are pretty simple. However, MS cannot
permit the importing of data from a spreadsheet as OHLC, and therefore
cannot display as candles in MS.
> And I don't think, the PREV is required.
> This is just off the cuff.
> Dusant
> Chief Architect
> www.candlestrength.com