[Metastockusers] Re: equismetastock group & censorship

I was told, not lobg ago by MetaStock Support, that Equis is not a
Moderator of any Yahoo group...only the MetaStock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
listserv that basically died over a year ago.

Trader Joe...

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose" <josesilva22@xxxx>
wrote:
> No reject email, my post just didn't show up.  Perhaps it'll show
up
> sometime later.
>
> jose '-)
>
> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JayTownsend@xxxx wrote:
> > In a message dated 2/4/2004 9:45:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> > josesilva22@xxxx writes:
> > My simple reply was refused posting by the moderator (Equis?)
> without
> > any reason.  I don't have much experience there - is this a
common
> > occurrence in that forum?
> >
> > jose '-)
> > That list is obviously monitored and Equis has a rep on it.  My
> posts will
> > take anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days to make
it
> through.
> > Did you get a "reject" or has it just not shown up?
> >
> > Jay

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: