Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Heikin-Ashi Code?

I was thinking of convenience. If you create a
link in a spreadsheet from MS, you can scroll thru the securities and (I think)
the spreadsheet will automatically register the new data. But you cannot create
a reverse link in MS.
Yes, you an create as many csv's as you like and
import them in MS. Cumbersome, don't you think?
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com
<BLOCKQUOTE