[Metastockusers] Re: An ICE experiment--more informaiton on the plug-in

JO,

What other vertical indicators does ICE use?  I understand what
Volatility and Volume indicators are, but what is a Vertical
indicator?  Can you give us the names of a few?  Thanks.

DM

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "manohohman" <kelols@xxxx>
wrote:
> Previously I had mentioned I had used ICE to finish the development
> of a trading system that I had been working on. I was looking for
> ways to incorporate into my present system a bit more information
on
> sizing trades. I also explained that ICE had saved me a lot of time
> in doing this, and that alone made it easily worth the price.
>
> I have another experience to share. Sometimes I'll trade only one
> security for days at a time. Maybe it's the Qs or SPYs, as an
> example. I will also decide the time frame based on market
> volatility.
>
> As I change time frames, or switch securities, the various
indicators
> in my system, while still working good, but are not optimal. I
> understand this, and it's obviously why I have more than one
> indicator in my system, as we all do.
>
> Today, I took a couple of the stocks I sometimes use for that style
> of trading and decided to see what ICE had to say about my
> indicators.
>
> What I got surprised me. On one of the securities, ICE told me r-
> squared was as a very profitable indicator. R-squared is a
> correlation coefficient, and can be difficult to trade with, but
ICE

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511