[EquisMetaStock Group] ICE

Jo,  just sent a reply saying that I would give it a try.  I am
really not sure if I have spent enough time with Metastock to really
see what it can do.  I may have been too hasty and looking for quick
rewards.  I have no real Metastock system that I use as of yet and
need to put something together that can help me accumulate some
working capital.  Some of my disappointment has been lack of
understanding as to the real workings of Metastock and no system to
use.  $99 is not much if it will give me a place to start.  Marshall

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511