RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] ICE plug-in

jono, hi, you have a point. It probably has a great deal to do with the experience of the user and the expectations of that person. We are not all on the same level of expertise.  I need more basic training with Metastock.  I have had 8.01 for a while and still am not comfortable with it. It seems bulky and not user friendly to me.  " But, That is only one mans' opinion, I could be wrong".  Sounds familiar.  Would still like to hear from others who may have used ICE and see what they think of its capabilities.
Marshall

-------Original Message-------

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 30, 2003 10:47:35 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] ICE plug-in

Hi Marshall,

Just remember that that push came from a end-user and not from someone with a vested interest.  Thus Jo has already answered most your questions.  I, along with several others, ordered the product on the basis of Jo's recommendation, and I look forward to trying it out when it arrives.  I have read Jo's remarks regarding other plug-ins and agree largely with those views.  Thus I'm comfortable with my decision.

If we are wrong - what's $99 - better than $299 as the price will be shortly.

Cheers,

Jono

-----Original Message-----From: marshall [mailto:msmith3@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, 31 October 2003 12:17 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [EquisMetaStock Group] ICE plug-in
We have had some push for the ICE plug-in. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and what was their impression.  Was it helpful and if so in what ways? Would you recommend others buy it?  Please be truthful . MarshallTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

____________________________________________________  IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor