RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] ICE

Hi
Marshall,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
You
raise a critical point - is one ready to use a product like this.
Plug-ins, etc are wonderful if we understand what it is they are
doing?  Similarly with indicators - applying them wily-nilly is a
recipe for disaster.   One must understand them, test them, appreciate
their limitations within different trading scenarios and markets, and
lastly be comfortable with them - do they fit with your risk profile, markets
you trade, trading style, etc.  If not wait and buy only the plug-ins that
do, and do so at a time when you know what it is you want to achieve with
them.  It then becomes irrelevant whether you spend $99 or
$299.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Cheers,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jono

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: marshall
  [mailto:msmith3@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, 31 October 2003 3:08
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] ICEJo,  just sent a reply
  saying that I would give it a try.  I am really not sure if I have
  spent enough time with Metastock to really see what it can do.  I may
  have been too hasty and looking for quick rewards.  I have no real
  Metastock system that I use as of yet and need to put something together
  that can help me accumulate some working capital.  Some of my
  disappointment has been lack of understanding as to the real workings of
  Metastock and no system to use.  $99 is not much if it will give me a
  place to start.  MarshallTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor