[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Divergence

Anthony,

This topic has been discussed several times in this group. An
archive search will yield many results. I just did one and found
over 60 messages related to divergence. One contained this link:

http://trader.online.pl/
MSZ/e-w-Divergence_between_Close_and_Indicator.html

Link should be all one line.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, anthony chia
<anthonychiasl@xxxx> wrote:
> Appreciate it if anyone can suggest what are some of the good
indicators that can be used to spot divergences between price and
indicator (even for spotting by mere eyeballing of the price and the
indicator on chart).

> Anthony Chia

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.