Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help required on exploration

Create a new exploration and give it some name (e.g. Get Rich Quick --- just
kidding).

In column A, for column name put in BUY, and in the large box type in:
3dSMA:= Mov(C,3,S);
7dSMA:= Mov(C,7,S);
Cross(3dSMA,7dSMA);

In column B, for column name put in SELL, and type this in the large box:
3dSMA:= Mov(C,3,S);
7dSMA:= Mov(C,7,S);
Cross(7dSMA,3dSMA);

In the Filter column, type in:
colA OR colB.

Well, that's it. Now run your exploration, and all stocks that fill the
criteria will have a "1" plotted under the appropriate column A or B. Open
their charts with your default template. Enjoy!

JD