Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: anyone know how to plot a trailing stop only while in a trade?

Mike

The ability to turn a plot on and off would be nice but there is no
practical way to do it at the moment.  It's easily possible to truncate a
plot at either end of any given signal even though there are code overheads
in doing so. Moving one step further requires another whole set of solutions
that I feel is really beyond the scope of MS formula language. However I
prefer to think of situations like merely as obstacles to which the
solutions haven't been found yet rather than that no solutions are possible.

I'm impressed with your method of getting your trail UNDER the candles. A
nice piece of lateral thinking.

I've had some success with covering up transitions and blanking initial zero
plots (turning from zero to N/A) so let me know if there's any way I might
be able to advance the cause a little further.

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511