Re: [Metastockusers] Re: New metastock user - For all new users

Try # 3:

Go to Edit | Delete All
Delete  everything.(ie check box every check box).
Restore the Volume indicator by using the drop down indicator list  (To
its own new window if that's the way you had it)
If you only had two windows, don't check close empty inner windows.

More succinctly (From the Help file)

The Delete All command in the Edit menu provides a quick and convenient
way to remove indicators, line studies, symbols, text, and non-base
securities from your chart.  Simply click on the items you want removed
from the selected chart and click the OK button.  The chart will
redisplay with the selected items removed.
Click the "Close Empty Inner Windows" box if you want MetaStock to close
any leftover inner windows.

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!