Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] George -The Turtle system

George,
Sorry for the delayed reply but for some bizarre reason I didn't get any of
the group's emails till Sunday, Oct. 19th. Maybe a hotmail bug, maybe a
yahoogroups problem. Anyway, in response to your Q, here is the original
post made by Jay 2 weeks ago:

==================
Hi:

In looking for some Donchian material on-line, I came across a free (really)
copy of the Turtles Trading System, along with some of its history, and
information on others whe sell the "Turtles Trading System."  This is
downloadable,
and in PDF format.  I'm still reading it, so can't comment yet, but it does
seem legit.

The individual who writes at the site points out the background of those who
are selling "Turtles" info, including sales by a guy who really was a
Turtles
Trader but who (from the site) ".... was fired from the turtle program
because
he violated the confidentiality agreement with Richard Dennis and he
couldn’t
trade the Turtle System Rules successfully. He lost money while most of the
other traders were making a lot of money."

I know that several have asked about the Turtles on this list and I myself
have searched for 'the original' and am now very surprised to see it up and
offered free.  (If you make money, they ask that you make donations to a
charity.)

The PDF download is at:

http://www.originalturtles.org/system.htm

(Right click on the dowload link and 'save target as.")

Thought there might be an interest.

Jay

Enjoy!

JD