[Metastockusers] Re: New metastock user - For all new users

Step 1.

Read the manual.

Step 2.

go to www.pring.com
Look under products
Go to MetaStock plug-ins
Exploring MS basic
Exploring MS advanced

Step 3.

Buy these.

Step 4.

Use them.

Step 5.

Be amazed at how much you've learned.

Step 6

Lose your money and quit trading.

Step 7

Sell MS on ebay and recover some capital.

All's well that ends well! Ho! ho! ho! and Merry Christmas. Well,
happy Halloween first.

JO

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wanengineer"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511