Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Write to a file?

Jay

Cut and paste into Excel works just as well with hundreds of report lines as
it does with only a few. One point I've noticed, don't know why it is, some
line other than the first line of the report must be selected before the
<ctrl> <C> copy shortcut. Selecting any other line then the first line again
also works, but failing to select any line and using the default selected
first line doesn't. Hope my description makes more sense than the situation
I'm describing. I'm using 7.03 still and haven't tested whether the
situation has changed with 8.01.

When I'm seriously system testing I move literally dozens of exploration
reports across to Excel for summary. Using a macro for this the whole
process takes about 5 seconds or less per report.

Roy