[EquisMetaStock Group] Mutual Fund Screener ---------- and Bex Registry

Lipper has a great Mutual Fund screener that's FREE!!!! FREE!!!!
FREE!!!!

The link is set for US funds but it does funds from anywhere in the
world. Just go back a couple pages.

Consistency is the name of the game with Mutual funds not just
maximum return.

http://www.lipperleaders.com/cgi-bin/llfs?iso=USA&ln=en

Have fun! Actually all of you should be trading mutual funds. TA
works great on funds. It's a can't miss. How many can't miss years
have you had?

Bex, I've sent 3 posts on your question about the registry. Something
is wrong with Yahoo. My posts are getting blown into the black hole
in cyberspace. It's a waste of key strokes. Call tech support. They
can answer your questions and quide you through the process if you're
concerned about it.

JO

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511