[EquisMetaStock Group] Identifying Prior Price Bars

Hi:

I want to identify a price bar 1, 2, or 3 days ago, based on today's price activity.  I have been able to do that, but of course when I code this in an expert advisor with a graphic, the graphic shows up over/under today's price and not the prior price bar, which I have identified.

Does anyone know how to either place a graphic symbol over/under a price plot that occurred x days ago based on today's condition?  Or, how I can color a price bar x days ago based on today's condition.

Thanks,

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor