Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] TJ's Ellipse and the MOB

Wallace.....I found in my archives a rather lengthy reference to your
question. It was dated June 20, 2002.
Unfortunately, I don't have it on my home computer but I do have it at the
office. I'll try and forward
it to you on Monday. (or rather to this group.) You can look for it then.

Claud

murusprimus wrote:
    Hello All,
there are 2 indicators in Advanced GET that are very
 useful and quite accurate, TJ's Ellipse and the MOB, both able to
 project a price and time target.
 What formulas are being used in each, and, are there any MetaStock
 indicators that replicate the Elipse and MOB ? Wallace.