Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Running two copies of MS at the same time

Thank you all for your feedback.

I have no requirement to run both versions concurrently, rather one or the
other at different times.

The feedback suggests it is a grey area. Even putting the two MS versions on
different drives, would still result in the common files (normally residing
in the op system areas) to be shared. Installing two versions of the same
operating system (as suggested by some) seems over the top, and although I
am reasonably computer literate, the registry is an area I would prefer to
stay away from.

I think the bottome line is back up all formuli stuff, uninstall one version
and re-install the next. This means I lose template files and is just too
much pain.
At the moment I run different versions on a different computers (networked)
which is fine, its just one machine is only a fifth of the speed of the
faster one and I wanted to be able to run both MS versions on the faster
machine.

Thank you again for your feedback. It is encouraging to see the prompt

Martin