Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Data Window Problem

Roy,

I think Harry's problem is a display problem.  I too often find it a nuisance to have the unwanted zeros appearing in the exploration columns (result from my calculations).  I too have not found a way to truncate those zeros/prevent them from showing up.

Anthony ChiaRoy Larsen <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HarryI can't say I'm surprised that this didn't work. I have no furthersuggestions.Roy> >>Try the Int() function  to convert to whole numbers. Prec() could alsobe> >>used but this can be subject to single digit precision errors and youend up> >>no better off than when you started. Also be wary of Ceiling(), Floor()and> >>Round() in this regard. Int() is definitely the most reliable inhandling> >>unwanted fractions in my experience.>> A logical suggestion, but I couldn't get it to work! I tried Int() on> the Volume MA, but it still was displayed in the Data Window with one> digit after the decimal. And the Value display (the Y-axis location of> the cursor) is an internal Metastock calculation, I assume.>>
 Harry>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor