[Metastockusers] The Downloader

I have a program that uses the Metastock Data to run.  How do you
download the stock data (all 6000 stocks) to a file folder?

Or what folder is the Metastock stock data kept in?

I use Metastock with Qcharts.

When I go to <etastock Data File there are only 166 stocks in there
and I can not update them, also when I am in the Metastock Program
and look at the directory, it shows that the data is stored under
the Desktop area and not on the C-Drive?

Confused and stuck!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511