[Metastockusers] 8.0 exploration data issue

I just got 8.0 yesterday and used 6.52 up untill now..I cannot get my
data folders to point to my explorations..can anyone using tc2k data
and having it stored ib  saparate folders help me..I use e drive for
data..metastock data\all stocks\ then 26 folders a through z...I want
them read like that...i go into explore...bring up a run...go into
securities....click on add securities...my 2 optons..local or
favorites and have tried both....I can bring in each folder 1 by 1
but then I will have to add all 8k symbols 1 by 1...instead of the
list I used in 6.52....thanks....

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511