Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: You can't sell your MetaStock 7.2 !!!!

I'd like to see them enforce it.

They only way they can is if the place that the owner is selling backs Equis.

I bought my copy of Metastock on eBay, sort of.  The guy listed it and I placed a bid.  The next
day the auction was gone.  I happened to get the guys email address before that happened and
emailed him to find out what happened.

He said Equis asked eBay to delist his auction because they didn't want a second party market of
their product.

Bad for the seller, but good for me.  He couldn't auction his copy and sold it to me to great
deal.

I can see why Equis does this.  They want do two things:

1) Protect their name-brand by keeping the prices high (not a resale rates)
2) They want you to buy thier product from them or authorized resellers.

You can sell it used.  You just have to find the correct outlet.

-  Conrad

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511