[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: You can't sell your MetaStock 7.2 !!!!

It only says you MAY not sell the software. It did not say you CANNOT
sell the software.

Perhaps you may want to check under what conditions will they allow
you to sell the software.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, marketsniper <no_reply@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511