[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Convert Yahoo Historical Data to Metastock Format?

This program as well a few others will download in MS format:

http://www.hquotes.com/hquote_pro/index.html

Not sure if that is what you wanted?

Bob

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastockuser"
<metastockuser@xxxx> wrote:
> Has anyone here been able to convert Yahoo historical data to
> Metastock data?
>
> I've been trying to open it in excell and save it in a format that
> Metastock will then open and convert but so far no luck.  I always
get
> messages indicating Metastock had problems opening the file.
>
> I'm using Downloader 8.0, grabbing data for ^GSPC which is the S&P,
> and using Excel from Office 2000.
>
> If anyone has had success in doing this I'd apreciate some help.
>
> I'm using dial data for stock quites, want to do something with
> data and not pay the extra bucks to add the indexes.

ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aUMW7B/A6qGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM