Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] (unknown)

alitis,

Open Metastock. Open the explorer window. On the screen where the
price plot normally would be displayed you will see the icons. They
are square boxes with the words help or options. If you choose
options you will still need to choose help from that window. For that
matter just open Metastock, then HELP, then EXPLORER OPTIONS from the

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "alitis" <alitis@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Preston,
>
> Where is this option "You need to set your favorite options".

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
05

375617:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http:/ashnin.com/clk/muryutaita
ke