From: pumrysh
[mailto:no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003
1:18 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group]
(unknown)

>alitis,<font size=2
face="Courier New">

I believe the answer is in the help files. To get
there open the
explorer window. Choose either help or options
then help. Look
under "selecting securities to explore".
You need to set your
favorite options.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"alitis" <alitis@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Need help with MS V8.0 I have created a few
explorations now when I
> select an exploration to query on certain
stocks
> I select the exploration and then select
explore when it goes into
the
> next window all stock codes from A to Z are
gone so
> I have to manually select all the codes in
each category from A to
Z and
> as you would know it's a pain in the arse why
do they
> Mysteriously disappear when I go an run that
exploration a few days
> later?
>
> If anyone has come across this or could help
me out I would greatly
> appreciate it.
>

> Cheers guys!!!

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this
group, send an email to:<span

Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service.