[Metastockusers] Re: indicator block

Rafajol,I think that the code that is provided amongst our members
should be open source and not black box, At least the users can see
what the system or indicator is doing. If your indicator can use
some tweaking then maybe another member can add to it.

We offer code free of charge, if you want to charge for your code
then write your own and stop lurking around here to copycat ours and
then sell it under your own name!
--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rafajol" <rafajol@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM