Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Close long position after n days in System Tester

Dear Trading Comrades,

Let me introduce myself. I am a technical analyst working with a pvt. bank in India.
Day trading is also carried out in a very scrutinized manner in my bank. My biggest query is in spotting the best scrip from a group of securities poised for positive growth. We all are having the potentiality to find out the market trend and the entry points and the momentum of the scrips. But it is really a difficult task to identify the scrip having highest possibility of positive growth…I tried it with a number of different techniques considering the index as the base security but the result is not outstanding….now in these days with the positive growth of Indian stock indices apparently all scrips gained , but how to identify the real growth stock which will be the next outperformer in the coming days ???? can anyone help me in this regard………personalized mails are most welcome for future contacts..

with regards

BHABANI
bhabani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you Yahoo!?