RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Candle Fill

Hi
Tim,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Metastock has four styles for displaying price movement on their standard
candlestick charts.
These
are:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1.    Open Green - Todays Close is greater than Todays
Open, and Todays Close is greater than or equal to yesterdays
Close
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>2.    Closed Green - Todays Close is less than Todays
Open, and Todays Close is greater than yesterdays
Close
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>3.    Open Red - Todays Close is greater than Todays Open,
and Todays Close is less than yesterdays Close
<FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>4.    Closed Red
-  Todays Close is less than Todays Open, and Todays Close is less
than or equal to yesterdays Close
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Hope
this helps.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Tim
H.

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  sentto-5219951-4381-1062834952-prez=execs.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:sentto-5219951-4381-1062834952-prez=execs.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  On Behalf Of Tim PaulSent: Saturday, 6 September 2003 3:56
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Candle FillHiI have
  created a new template from a clean template and just changed
  theproperties of the chart to Candelsticks. I find though that some of
  thegreen and some of the red candles are filled in. I thought it might be
  anexpert attached but cannot see any highlighted.Sorry if this is
  a real basic questionThanksTimTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor