[Metastockusers] Re: Close long position after n days in System Tester

>From MetaStock FAQs...

If you wanted to close the trade at the end of 6 days, use an
inactivity stop as follows:

Open the System Tester

Select the desired system

Click Edit

Click the Stops button.

Click the Inactivity tab.

Click Longs and Shorts to place X's in both of these boxes.

Select Points for method.

Type 100,000 into the change field.

Type 6 into the Periods field and click OK.

This stop is now set to automatically close any trade in 6 days if
the price of the stock does not move 100,000.  Most stocks don't move
100,000 in 6 days so this will automatically close you trade in 6
days.

Trader Joe

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Droopy" <droopytoon@xxxx>

http://ifrance.com/_reloc/m