Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Compatibility Metastock 7 to WinXP

In a message dated 8/27/2003 6:39:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, lukerevolutiontrader@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi All

I searched the archive but didn't come up with any answers regarding
compatibility issues between Metastock 7 and XP.

Could someone give me a bit of guidance on this.

TIA

Luke

MS 8 was released about a year ago, Win XP 2 years ago, so 7 was running on Win XP for about a year before 8 was available.   7 ran on my XP computer fine.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor