Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] VAP (volume at price) indicator

--- le corbeaux masque <lecorbeauxmasque7@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

2/ howto

first let me be : this ain't no holy grail, it's just
my favorite indicator,

http://www.sirtrade.com/images/over0.gif

and some example (using qchart's version) for the dow
in intraday (look for the 2 post by vak, it's in
french but the level are drawn on the charts, these
are charts of the e mini dow contract for moonday and
tuesday)
http://www.pro-at.com/frm/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7114

also i should add the following :

i identified 2 pattern formed by the VAP
(i think the names are explicite enought)

1/ magnet : important VAP bottom
2/ trigger : intermediate VAP "gap"
located betwen the most recent close and the magnet
3/ safeguard : intermediate VAP "gap"
located on the other side of the magnet (from the most
recent close)

it's not much but i like to keep it simple
if you have any more question remarks after having
been thru this (light) material, please feel free to
ask/share

regards,

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM