Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Compatibility Metastock 7 to WinXP

I had no trouble running Metastock 7 on XP before I upgraded to Metastock 8.1.  It should run like a dream. Ted.JayTownsend@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 8/27/2003 6:39:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, lukerevolutiontrader@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi AllI searched the archive but didn't come up with any answers regardingcompatibility issues between Metastock 7 and XP.  Could someone give me a bit of guidance on this.  TIALuke MS 8 was released about a year ago, Win XP 2 years ago, so 7 was running on Win XP for about a year before 8 was available.   7 ran on my XP computer fine.Jay To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor