RE: [Metastockusers] Trailing Stops in System Tester

face="Times New Roman">I
simply used the Stops window in the System Tester.  [I&#8217;m running version 7.21]

face="Times New Roman">Under
the Trailing tab, I selected Long and Shorts, I typed in .25 under Profit Risk
and selected Points.

face="Times New Roman">

face="Times New Roman">So
how do I write this into the Expert Advisor?

face="Times New Roman">[I
assume the Tester says to exit the position when the stock trades 25cents off
the high of the day]

face="Times New Roman">