[Metastockusers] RE: Someone sophisticated please help System Test

  • To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [Metastockusers] RE: Someone sophisticated please help System Test
  • From: "SR" <raftsp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:29:51 -0700

Although I am not sure about the kind of help you expect,
I would suggest you change your entry options:

Entry Price = Open and Delay = 0 is not realistic, since
your system base entries on the Close which comes later than the Open.
You could use
Entry Price = Close  Delay = 0
or
Entry Price = Open  Delay = 1