Re: [Metastockusers] Trailing Stops in System Tester

I tried your .25 stop in the indicator builder using the ref(L,-1). I can't see how you managed to work it on the current bar. I've found it very good! If you have any calculations for the indicator builder I would be pleased to see them. I used the .625 in place of the .25. Putting them in the same window and making one of them invisible.  It seems to work much better than most of the standard stops. Thus:(Ref(L,-1)-.625);Ref(H,-1)+.625. I'm sure it must be possible to work it in the Expert "highlight" with the indicator codes.
Thanks for sharing!!
Ted.uhehs@xxxxxxxx wrote:

[I’m using Ver. 7.21]
When testing, I found that using a .25 point trailing stop, with no number of bars lag, on my long and short positions, gave me good results.

I’m looking for help on coding it into my Expert Adviser.

Messenger

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor