[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Database- Lars

Thanks a lot for the advice, I tried the program, but it has
databases for the index, NOT for the whole market...
Thanks anyway!
Gilles--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lars Widlund
<Lars.Widlund@xxxx> wrote:
> Yahoo have those quotes. You must have a program called
MLDownloader
> http://www.trading-tools.com/mld.htm to download them. It creates
an
> metastockdatabase and then you can update that database every day.
The
> program have files for those markets.
>
> Sinceraly.
> Lars
>

> At 19:54 2003-08-20 +0000, you wrote:
> >--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gillesdeprez"
> ><gillesdeprez@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Hi group!
> > > This is my first post here, and I'm beginning with a question of
> > > course:how can I set up a database (Up to date!)that would
include
> > > for example, the whole Nasdaq , Nyse and Amex? In other words,
any
> > > idea where I could download a file with all the components of
these
> > > exchanges? I'm not in the mood to type about 10000 tickers one
by
> > > one...
> > > TIA,
> > > Friendly,
> > > Gilles
> >
> >I previously had to search a while, but they are all out there on
the
> >web through the actual exchange web sites. I have done too
> >previously, but I can't quite remember what the URL is.
> >
> >I am also new to this room and I am looking for some exciting
times.

> >I have developed my own Metastock based system, which is working
> >better than what even I would expect.
> >
> >All the best.
> >

> >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1
705375617:HM/A=1693353/R=0/SIG=11t71ok4g/*http://www.netflix.com/Defau
lt?mqso=60178294&partid=3170658>163173.jpg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM