Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Database

Yahoo have those quotes. You must have a program called MLDownloader
http://www.trading-tools.com/mld.htm
to download them. It creates an metastockdatabase and then you can update that database every day. The program have files for those markets.
Sinceraly.
Lars

At 19:54 2003-08-20 +0000, you wrote:
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gillesdeprez"
<gillesdeprez@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi group!
> This is my first post here, and I'm beginning with a question of
> course:how can I set up a database (Up to date!)that would include
> for example, the whole Nasdaq , Nyse and Amex? In other words, any
> idea where I could download a file with all the components of these
> exchanges? I'm not in the mood to type about 10000 tickers one by
> one...
> TIA,
> Friendly,
> Gilles
I previously had to search a while, but they are all out there on the
web through the actual exchange web sites. I have done too
previously, but I can't quite remember what the URL is.
I am also new to this room and I am looking for some exciting times.
I have developed my own Metastock based system, which is working
better than what even I would expect.
All the best.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor