RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exploration Needed

  size=2 color=navy face=Arial>Roy<font size=2 color=navy
face=Arial>,

face=Arial>Oh, THAT&#8217;S
how the Sum function is used!

face=Arial>Many
thanks,

face=Arial>Barry

face=Arial>

lang=EN-US >-----Original
Message-----
From: Roy Larsen
[mailto:rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent<span
>: <st1:date Month="8" Day="21"
Year="2003">Thursday, 21 August 2003<font
size=2 face=Tahoma> <font
 size=2 face=Tahoma>10:19 AM<font size=2
face=Tahoma>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock
Group] Exploration Needed

face="Times New Roman">

face="Courier New">Barry<font
size=2 face="Courier New">

> I would like to create an Exploration that
would deliver all shares that
> have tracked above a moving average for the
last x periods. For example,
> C> Mov(C,20,E) would do it for the most recent
period, but how do I
> check if that condition has been met for each
of the last, say, 60
> periods? Any ideas welcome. TIA,
> Barry

Sum(C>Mov(C,20,E),60)=60;

Don't forget to force at least 200 bars (for these
values) to be sure the
EMA is accurate.

Roy

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this
group, send an email to:<span

Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service.